One of the questions that’s routinely asked by new members (and current ones) is: What are the benefits of belonging to The MQG through OCMQG?
Besides member discounts for QuiltCon (future post), every month a new pattern is released to MQG members. These patterns are designed by active modern quilters, many of whom have their own quilting businesses.
If you remember to sign up for the MQG monthly newsletter, you should also be receiving a link to the latest pattern mid-month. This month’s pattern is Meeting of the Geese by Sylvia Schaefer.
Let us know if you’ve made a quilt using one of these patterns – comment below or post to Instagram with #ocXXXMQGpattern (where XXX is the month – jan, feb, etc).
Didn’t sign up for the newsletter? Forgot to download a previous month’s pattern?
Fear not! Help is on the way…
- Go to the MQG website and login (login is in upper right hand corner)
- Click on COMMUNITY
- Click on RESOURCES
- Under Table of Contents, click on 1. Click Here for Quilt of the Month Patterns
- You should now see a list of links to patterns, newest patterns first. Click on the pattern you want.
- Click on the link to the .pdf file (yes, there’s a lot of clicking involved)
- Et Viola! The pattern should open up in a new page. Once it’s finished opening, you should be able to save it to your computer or other drive (dropbox, google drive, etc). You can also print it out, if you wish.