So many great reasons to participate in 2022. We will meet in person at the Laguna Woods Clubhouse. You can look forward to the following video lectures:
- January- Jacquie Gering– “Finding My Voice: An Artist’s Journey,
- March- Tara Miller– “Graphic Quilts of the 20th Century”
- May- Bill Stearman– “Backpack Show”
- June- Audrey Esarey-“Finding My Voice in Modern Quilting”
- July- Teresa Duryea Wong– “Hello Modern Art. Meet Antique Quilts”
- November- Janneken Smucker– “Amish Quilts”
Of course, there will be block lotto, sharing of our work and the meeting of old and new friends that can’t be beat. The following workshops will also be offered at a very fair price to our members. Most are zoom.
Workshops– January 16 with Libs Elliott, “Improv with Dynamic Stripes”, http://libselliot.com
March 20- Carolina Oneto, “Organic Shapes”, http://carolinaoneto.com
May 15- Cecile Choi, IN PERSON, “Color Play”, http://sewingparty.com
July 17- Audrey Esarey, “Watercolor Quilt”, cottonandbourbon.com
September 11- Jean Impey, IN PERSON, “Spider Web”, http://sewjean.com
If you have any questions, please reach out in our email at email@example.com. Membership is just $50 and includes your membership in the international organization, The Modern Quilt Guild. This is a valuable resource for webinars, patterns, community and more. Excited to see what this coming year will mean to our quilt world. Don’t miss out.