As we announced in January, entries for the Opposites Challenge are due at our membership meeting April 30. Our April meeting will be now be held online so in order to give every member the opportunity to show their quilt to its best advantage, we will be holding the Challenge online also.
The procedures will be similar to submitting a quilt to QuiltCon or the Orange County Fair, and we’ve worked to make it as simple and easy as we can.
- Below is a link to an online form where you will fill out your name and information about your entry.
- You’ll take 1-3 photos of your quilt and either email them to us OR send us a link to them. Only one photo is required.
- Once we receive the entries, info and photos will be posted online and you’ll get another link to see them and vote.
- At our next in-person meeting you’ll get a chance to see all those fabulous quilts in person.
- At our May meeting winners in the three categories will be announced:
- Best Expression of Opposites Theme
- Best Modern Design
- Members’ Choice
April 27- Online submission begins, a link to entry form emailed to members
May 10- Deadline for online entry form and photos
May 17 – Online viewing and voting begin
May 25 – Last day to vote
May 28 – Membership meeting: see quilts in person, winners announced, prizes and ribbons awarded
Need help with the form or uploading your photos? Email the guild with the best phone number for contacting you and someone will assist you.